I'm not sure why I've never partaken in 5 Fandom Friday's before, especially since I am a huge fan of making lists. I mean, if you've been reading this blog for a while, you'll notice I tend to Top 5 things a lot, but hey, better late than never!
So, here are my picks for the fictional pets I'd like to adopt:
1. Salem Saberhagen (Sabrina the Teenage Witch): I'm not a huge cat person, in fact, I'm actually allergic to them, but this is one cat that I wouldn't mind having a sneezing fit over. He and I are both super sassy and I think we'd get along great.
2. Hedwig (Harry Potter): Who doesn't love Hedwig? This one was sort of a no-brainer.
3. Ghost (Game of Thrones): Ghost is super loyal and always there to comfort or protect Jon Snow. He's also pretty self sufficient and tends to wander a bit, but he always comes home in the end.
4. Ewok (Star Wars): I have to admit, when I was little, these terrified me. Now though, I think they're completely adorable. We could just hang out, building little tree forts and terrorizing people with sticks and rock sling shots (in the nicest way possible, of course.)
5. Penguins (Batman Returns): I would adopt these little torpedos in tuxedos for two reasons: 1. I absolutely love penguins and 2. I couldn't let the Penguin turn them into little rocket toting henchmen!
Which fictional pet would you guys adopt?