I always feel like I'd be awesome at this because it's something I do all the time, so I thought it might be fun to make a list of songs I would choose. Here we go:
1. "Total Eclipse of the Heart"- Bonnie Tyler: I bow down to anyone who can not sing along while this song is playing. It's impossible.
2. "Shoop" - Salt N Pepa: This is my go to karaoke song, so obviously I would have to show it the same love in a lip sync battle. It's so full of sass and everyone who knows me, knows that is right up my alley.
3. "Don't Stop Me Now"- Queen: I know Paul Rudd did this song when he was on The Tonight Show, and as much as I love him, I feel like I could totally wipe the floor with him on it.
4. "Spice Up Your Life"- Spice Girls: I'm not even joking when I say that the Spice Girls are very important to me, and I still remember the majority of all their choreography so it'd be like a double whammy with this one.
5. "C.R.E.A.M"- Wu-Tang Clan: Last but not least, the clincher. No one can touch me when it comes to this. I always knew one day all that 90s hip hop knowledge my brother bestowed upon me would come in handy. Besides, who wouldn't want to see a tiny 5 foot girl rapping along to Wu-Tang?
What would you guys pick? Lemme know!