I'm 32-years old today! I have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of birthdays, especially with it being such a weird year, so I'll just be spending today with a quick trip to the bookstore and food with family and some friends at home.
I thought it might be fun to get a little more personal and give you guys a few fun facts about me, so we can get to know one another a bit more!
1. I don't post a lot of myself because I actually hate getting my picture taken.
2. I have a massive sweet tooth. I'll eat my weight in almost any baked goods except for fruit-based pies (I love a custard or pudding pie though) or cheesecake (this one is only due to me being lactose intolerant.)
3. I'm not a fan of breakfast foods. Pancakes, waffles, French toast, etc, big no thank you. Basically, please don't invite me to brunch, or do because then it gives me an excuse to eat fries super early in the morning.
4. I love going to museums. One of my favorite shows to binge is Mysteries at the Museum, and I even went on vacation to Washington, DC a few years ago strictly to go to all the museums there and see the items that were on the show.
5. As I've gotten older, I've developed terrible motion sickness if I'm traveling long distances. Also, if I'm on a train, I have to sit facing whichever way we're moving. I'm pretty much always stocked up on anti-nausea medicine whenever I'm going places, so if you're ever in need, I'm your gal!
Let me know something fun about you!