There is nothing I enjoy more than sitting around at home, watching tv and snacking. Seriously, throw in a cuppa tea and some blankets and it's my perfect night. This all leads me to todays Top 5: the fictional places I would want to hang out with my friends and stuff our faces.
1. Chubbie's Famous (Boy Meets World): Any place where Shawn Hunter is, is a place I want to go to. I've always wanted to have that one spot where all my friends would hang out after school and eat burgers, maybe shoot some pool (which I probably would never do, but I like the option of it being there if I ever got a hankerin'), and for the kids of John Adams High, Chubbie's was it. I would probably get a bit intimidated ordering since all first time customers had to order in code for Chubbie to serve them, but Cory made those little clown burgers seem way worth it.
2. Luke's Diner (Gilmore Girls): Diner food is my favorite food. My dream would be to eat so many diner fries my stomach bursts, and I feel like Luke's would have the best ones. Y'know the ones that are perfectly crisp with just the right amount of grease. Plus, who wouldn't want to hang out there watching all the antics that the people of Stars Hollow get into?
3. Monk's Cafe (Seinfeld): I guess I always could eat at Monk's because the actual diner that they used as the front is in NYC, but it just wouldn't be the same. I feel like I just wouldn't get the full experience without Jerry, Elaine, George and Kramer there to eavesdrop on. And I would finally get to try the "BIIIIIIIIG SALAD" that George was going on about.
4. The Three Broomsticks (Harry Potter): This may be cheating because I technically ate there last year when I went to Harry Potter World, but oh well, I would eat there every day if I could. Not only would you most likely be running into the famous trio downing some butterbeer in between saving the day, but you could also eat the best Shepherd's Pie (really, it was so good. I'm drooling just thinking about it) and if that doesn't seem like the best time ever then you're crazy.
5. Just any pizza (TMNT): While you can bet that it wouldn't be a dining out experience, you can bet on it being the best pizza you've ever had. I will go on record saying that I think New York has the best pizza; I was raised on it and I will be loyal to it till the day I die, and these 4 get that. Doesn't even matter if it's all cheese or pepperoni, we would have the best pizza party ever. Best part, though-- once we're done eating we could all skateboard through the sewers, fight off some foot clan members and then with all the calories we just burned, eat some more pizza.
Let me know some of your favorites!