It's been awhile since I did a Top 5 and that's just unacceptable since they're my favorite. Have you ever watched something and you're like, "I want that job"? Well, I do it all the time, so here's just a few of the fictional jobs I would love to have.
1. Dunder Mifflin: I don't care what position, I would just love to work here. I usually give Jim stares all day long at my job now anyway, so I feel like I'd be a great fit. Plus, I would kill for a front row seat to all of Michael and Dwight's antics.
2. Hogwarts Professor: For a very small amount of time while I was in school, I toyed with the idea of becoming a teacher, and I think the best place to do that would be at a magical school for witchcraft and wizardry. I'd probably lean more towards Care of Magical Creatures and then me and Hagrid could hang out all the time.
3. Luke's Diner: My parents used to own a bar when I was super little, and I would pretend to be a waitress. But since I was so young, I pretty much just brought people whatever I wanted and nothing close to what they asked for, but for Luke I would do it all. I'd also love to just be amongst the people of Stars Hollow because they're all so wacky and I love it.
4. Game Center Crown (Sailor Moon Arcade): I LOVED the arcade when I was little. I always had my birthday parties at Fun Zone, and my best friend and I would hog the Jurassic Park game and not give it up until we beat the entire thing. Add my love of arcade games with the spot where Usagi and the rest of the Sailor Scouts hang out sounds like the perfect job for me.
5. Ghostbuster: Who ya gonna call? Me, please. I'm obsessed with anything having to do with the supernatural/paranormal, so I would be absolutely down to hunt some Class 5 Full-Roaming Vapors with Venkman and crew.
What're some jobs you'd want? Lemme know!