Hello, all and Happy Holidays!
I haven't done a Top 5 in a while, and since I genuinely love Christmas music, I thought I'd do another list of some favorites.
1. "Underneath the Tree"- Kelly Clarkson: I didn't even know Kelly Clarkson had a Christmas album until last year, and that is criminal on my part since this song is such a jam.
2. "One More Sleep"- Leona Lewis: I listen to a lot of Spotify Christmas playlists during this time of year, and this one always seems to be on it and I just think it's so fun and catchy.
3. "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays"- *Nsync: What girl growing up in the '90s didn't have this Christmas album? It's essential.
4. "Run Rudolph Run"-Chuck Berry: I'm dancing from the second this starts to the moment it's over. This has been one of my faves since I was young and I have to play it at least 50 times during the holidays.
5. "Fairytale of New York"- The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacColl: Now, unfortunately, some of the lyrics of this song are not the best, but this is one that I think plays in pretty much every Irish household during this time of year.
Let me know some of your favorite holiday songs!
Post a Comment