I haven't done a Top 5 in forever, so let's talk about some fictional houses I wish were mine!
1. Practical Magic: I had to kick this list off with the inspiration for it all. I saw a tweet that said all girls want one thing and that's this house, and honestly? Truer words have never been spoken.
2. The Burrow: I've always thought the Weasley home seemed the coziest place ever. I just want to sit around the dinner table, eating Molly's cooking, and just taking in all the chaotic fun.
3. Mia's House in The Princess Diaries: She had her own fire pole! Need I say more?
4. The Addams Family Mansion: As you could tell from number 1, I love a Victorian house and I'm pretty much Wednesday Addams, so it's only fitting.
5. Spice Girls Bus: Ok, I know this isn't technically a house, but it had a full-on runway, swing set, and a fancy chess set and who wouldn't want all those features? It was also driven by Meatloaf, and he seems like a fun guy to hang around with.
Let me know some of your picks!