Bookish Gift Guide
I thought I'd do something different this year, and make a list of gift ideas that would be perfect for the bookworm in your life.
- Special edition of their favorite books: I think we can all agree that bookworms are suckers when it comes to a pretty edition of a beloved book. (I know I definitely am.) You can find many special editions from Penguin cloth bounds to Barnes & Noble exclusives. If your bookworm is a classics fan, my personal favorites are the Chiltern editions.
- Bookmarks: Unless your bookworm is a heathen who dog ears their pages (kidding...sort of), bookmarks are a must. You can never have too many, and Etsy is a great place to find a wide variety for all types of readers.
- Mugs: Do you know what goes hand-in-hand with reading? Hot beverages. There's nothing better than curling up with a good book and a nice cup of tea. For an extra touch, you can always fill the mug with packets of whatever their hot drink of choice is. (If they're a tea fan, I highly recommend DavidsTea!)
|This one is from Paper Sushi Shop
- Book stamp/embosser: This would be perfect for those who want to add a more personal touch to their books. I tend to like the stamps better, only because you run the risk of ripping the pages with the embosser. It's also a great way to ensure no one steals your books!
- Bookish apparel: If your bookworm likes to rep their bookish status, go the clothing route! Etsy is the best place to find everything from shirts to embroidered sweaters. Some of my favorite shops are Second Breakfast, ThreadedBySabrina, FuglyBarbie, and Out of Print, and Inkwell Threads are also great.
- Misc. cozy items: All readers tend to have the same goal: to be as cozy as possible. So anything that helps to achieve that ambiance is ideal. Think soft blankets, fluffy socks, scented candles, or anything in the same vein.
What would some of your recommendations be? Lemme know!