So, today it's pouring outside, which means I can do my favorite thing--lay around and binge watch Netflix. Here are my top picks for a rainy day TV-athon:
1. The X-Files- I'm a hugh believer in aliens and I love anything that has to do with alien conspiracies, and this is one show that combines all those loves into one. I will admit, watching it back now makes me feel so silly for getting so freaked out when I was little, but to little Heather, this show was suspenseful.
2. You've Got Mail- I've been on such a kick with this movie lately, but I mean it's Tom Hanks, so can you really blame me? Sometimes you just need to watch a rom-com, and he makes them all the better.
3. Star Wars- You could either go for the originals, or depending on how motivated you are in your binge watching, go for the whammy and watch all six of them. I've done that one multiple times, in fact when I was back in high school, I couldn't go a few months without having a Star Wars marathon. It's only like 16-ish hours or so, that's child's play!
4. Dead Poets Society- This is hands down one of my favorite movies. I definitely think it's one of Robin Williams best and it was one of those films growing up that really made me love literature and writing. Plus, how much of a babe is young Ethan Hawke?
5. Seinfeld- Honestly, I never really need a reason to binge watch Seinfeld, it's just that good.
Any and all Harry Potter- I feel like this should just be a given, but I figured I'd just throw it out there just in case.
What are some of your go-to rainy day movies/tv shows? Lemme know!