I love Funko Pops. I already have a decent collection of them, but there are still certain characters that I wish that they'd make. Funko seems pretty good about diving into cult favorites and turning them into cute little figures, so these are just a few characters that I've been holding out for.
1. Clue: Clue is my absolute favorite movie. I just love how campy and funny it is, and I've been dreaming of seeing a little Mrs. Peacock or Colonel Mustard in Funko form for ages now. I feel like this movie especially has a massive cult following, so I'm hoping it'll just be a matter of time before these become Pops.
2. Spaceballs: This is another one of my favorites. I think Darth Helmet is already the perfect design for a Pop and I can envision the Funko special edition of the Alien chestburster with a little top hat and cane.
3. Spice Girls: C'mon people of the world, it's time to spice up your Pops. I vividly remember playing with my Spice Girls dolls while watching a pay-per view of one of their concerts, so for the love of God I need these to be made.
4. Bill Nye: BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL! Consider the following and imagine that little bowtie and blue lab coat in Pop form. They've made directors and athletes, so why not a beloved children's science teacher?
5. Killer Klowns From Outer Space: Aside from Army of Darkness, this is my favorite horror movie and I already have an Ash Williams Pop, so I need to add in some creepy clowns! All of the space clowns in this movie are so colorful and wacky that I feel like they'd make the funnest looking toys.
What're some Pops you'd wish they'd make? Lemme know!