I want to give a huge thank you to Michelle over at A Geek Girls Guide for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award. I always think these things are so fun, and Michelle came up with some great questions, so let's get into them!
The 1-up mushrooms from Super Mario would come in handy.
2. What magical creature would you want to have as a pet?
SO MANY. But probably a Bowtruckle cause I could just pop him in my pocket and take him around everywhere.
3. What fictional world would you want to go on vacation?
It's not technically a "world", but I'd love to visit Stars Hollow and just sit in Luke's Diner and people watch all the different wacky characters.
4. What is your favorite geeky memory?
Probably the first time I ever saw Star Wars. My dad took me and my brother to a showing of Return of the Jedi for its 10 year anniversary, and my little 5 year old mind was completely blown. I remember walking out of the theater knowing I'd just seen the coolest thing ever.
5. What is the most recent new geeky thing you’ve tried?
I started a bullet journal for all the books I read.
6. If you could trade lives with a fictional character, who would it be?
Luna Lovegood. I'd love to have even a thimble-full of her carefree attitude.
7. What is something on your geeky bucket list?
I really want to go to see the new Star Wars park in Disney.
Now for my nominations/questions! It seems like a lot of people have already done this, but I tag Katy and Monica!
Here are my questions:
1. What it your go-to comfort film?
2. What underrated superpower would you want?
3. Is there any fandom people specifically associate with you?
4. What other non-geeky hobbies do you have?
5. What 3 fictional characters describe you the best?
6. Is there any fandom trope that you find overrated?
7. If you could bring back one cancelled fandom, which would it be?