Pretty much everyone has grown up watching and loving Disney movies. From frolicking under the sea with Ariel, to reading with Belle in the library, to flying a magical carpet around Agrabah, there's always some adventure waiting for you. Here are a few of my favorite Disney films that I think don't get as much love as they deserve.
1. The Black Cauldron: This movie goes to show even Disney went through a Goth phase, and I love it. It's so dark and I definitely did a double take when I first saw it because I couldn't believe it was from the House of Mouse.
2. The Great Mouse Detective: Take the story of Sherlock Holmes but make it with mice? Genius!
3. Hercules: This one may not be super underrated, but it's my favorite Disney movie so I just had to show it love. Plus, Hades just steals the show.
4. Aristocats: I forgot how dang catchy the songs in this one were. Also, let's be honest, Marie the kitten was such a sass queen and it was great.
5. A Goofy Movie: Still to this day, I'm incapable of not dancing/singing along to "Stand Out" by Powerline.
Let me know some of your picks!