So, I have this weird thing where I don't particularly liked DC movies, but I really enjoy their TV shows. Here are some of my favorites.
1. Green Arrow: I have to pay respects to the one that kicked off the Arrowverse. I thought this one was so well done, and Stephen Amell really embodied Oliver Queen. I'll also just forever love Felicity Smoak, and really enjoyed watching her and Oliver's relationship flourish throughout the series.
2. The Flash: Whereas Stephen Amell really grew to become Oliver Queen, Grant Gustin was born to play Barry Allen. He has such a goofy, warm, caring personality that really lends really well to the character. This is probably my favorite of the CW shows because I just love all the characters, especially Cisco. They all bring something different and valuable to the table, and complement each other so well.
3. Supergirl: I'll be the first to admit that I don't really care much for the Supers. I was never really into Superman, so then I never really looked twice at Supergirl or Superboy. When this one came out, I figured I'd give it a shot since I like Melissa Benoist, and I wasn't impressed. Then it moved networks to the CW and that's when I actually started to enjoy it. Like the rest, she really brings her character to life and I really enjoy the growth she's had each season.
4. Swamp Thing: I've always liked Swamp Thing and was so pumped he had gotten his own series. I really wish this wouldn't have gotten cancelled because I enjoyed the darker feel it had. Part of me hopes the CW will pick it up, but another part thinks if they did it would be toned down to fit more of a family friendly audience, and I worry that might make it lose its appeal.
5. Birds of Prey: Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who remembers/loved this criminally underrated early '00s show, and it's a crying shame! Like most shows in that time, it was hilariously over the top and cheesy at times, but I just loved it so much.
Lemme know some of your picks!