It’s been a while since I did a 5 Fandom Friday, so what better way to ease back into them than with some tunes? A soundtrack can really make or break a film for me, so here are a few of my favorites.
1. Captain Marvel: I’m a sucker for a ‘90s jam and this just had so many good ones.
2. Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 1: You could really pick any GOTG for this, but I had to go with the one that started it all. I also can’t listen to “Come and Get Your Love” without picturing Quill dancing around.
3. Dirty Dancing: This is my mom’s favorite movie so I watched it a ton growing up, and I still can’t help but dancing every time I hear the soundtrack.
4. Empire Records: Do I need to reiterate how much I just really like ‘90s music? Also, Rex Manning? I mean, c’mon.
5. Sister Act: My roommate and I constantly sing the songs from this and Sister Act 2 and put the movie on whenever we need a little pick-me-up or we need some inspiration.
Let me know some of your favorite soundtracks!