I don't know if my mom's love of Hallmark Christmas movies has finally rubbed off on me, but all I've been wanting to read this month are cheesy holiday romances. If you're in the same mood, here are a few I think you should pick up.
1. A Very Merry Bromance- Lyssa Kay Adams: This is the latest installment in the Bromance Book Club series, and it's a holiday treat. It follows a famous country singer as he tries to win back the woman he loves. I love this series and this one may have snatched the top spot for me. If you're looking for a sweet, semi-steamy holiday rom-com, this is the one to pick up.
2. Window Shopping- Tessa Bailey: If you like the grumpy/sunshine trope but where the woman is the grouchy one and the man is the cinnamon roll, you'll love this. It follows a woman who just got out of jail and looking to turn her life around. She gets a job as a window dresser at a fancy department store, and can't help the feelings developing for her corny, handsome, Christmas-loving boss. Bailey nails the steaminess and banter, and I was hooked from the first page.
3. The Mistletoe Motive- Chloe Liese: Do you like workplace romances? What about enemies to lovers? What if I told you if The Hating Game and You've Got Mail had a baby, it would be this book? The characters are great, the romance is sweet, and it's set in a bookshop so what more could you really want?
4. You're a Mean One, Matthew Prince- Timothy Janovsky: This is truly if you took David Rose and plopped him into a Hallmark movie. It took me a little while to warm up to the main character, but the small town setting and festivities were cute.
5. Royal Holiday- Jasmine Guillory: If you like romances between older characters, or vacation romances, here's a good one to pick up. This follows a woman who tags along with her daughter on a work trip to England and ends up falling for one of the Queen's private secretaries. I don't know why, but England during the holiday season feels very magical to me, and I loved how this transported me there.
Do you have any favorite holiday romances? Let me know!