Seeing as how it's Harry Potter's birthday, I thought it would be fun to celebrate by doing the My Hogwarts Story tag I saw on Michelle's blog over at A Geek Girl's Guide. Here we go!
1. Are you Pure Blood, Half Blood or Muggle born?
Me Dad's a Muggle, Mam's a witch. Bitofanastyshockforhimwhenhefoundout.
2. Which wand chose you (What is it made of)?
11 inch Spruce wood with a phoenix feather core.
3. Where did the Sorting Hat place you?
4. What house did you want to be in?
I'm a Hufflepuff through and through.
5. Did you take an Owl, Cat, Toad or Rat with you?
Owl, I just think that's easiest.
6. Which lessons are your favorite and least favorite?
Favorites: Transfiguration and Care of Magical Creatures. Least favorite: Potions (I was always bad at science.)
7. The form your Patronus takes...
A Tonkinese cat. Still not sure what that is.
8. When confronted by a Boggart, what does it look like to you?
Oh gosh, I have so many irrational fears. Maybe any bug that's body is mostly comprised of legs.
9. Do you partake in any school sports or magical hobbies?
I'd want to learn wizard's chess.
10. If you have free time, where would you be found hanging out?
Either my house's common room, the Great Hall or the library.
11. You are most likely to get detention for what?
Literally nothing. I'm way too paranoid to break any rules, haha.
12. What career do you want after leaving Hogwarts?
I'd probably want to stay at Hogwarts as either a professor or a librarian.