This week's 5FF is dedicated to all the sidekicks out there. The ones who provide comedic relief, advice, or just a shoulder to lean on. There's so many great choices to pick from, so here are just a few of mine.
1. Timon and Pumbaa: How can you have a list like this and not include these two? Not only are they hilarious, but they gave the world the great mantra: Hakuna Matata.
2. Genie: Robin Williams had some amazing parts throughout his career, but I've always thought Genie was one of his best. Aladdin was already a great movie, but he just brought it to a whole other level.
3. Olaf: I have to admit, I'm not a huge Frozen fan. I just never really got the hype, but I did think that Olaf was the funniest part of the entire thing.
4. Mushu: Eddie Murphy as a sassy dragon? Yes, please.
5. Sebastian: I love how most sidekicks are really fun and upbeat, but Sebastian was always sort of annoyed. But he did give us the complete bangers "Under the Sea" and "Kiss the Girl", which automatically put him on my list.
Let me know some of your picks!