The main reason I got Disney+ was all the amazing Star Wars and Marvel shows that'll be streaming, but once I got it and saw all the shows from my childhood I forgot, I was completely hooked. Here are just a few that I've been binging.
1. The Mandalorian: Not gonna lie, this was why I ended up caving and buying a subscription to Disney+. I absolutely loved this show, and obviously I would die for Baby Yoda (I know, I know he's not Yoda, he's The Child), and I can't wait to see what happens next season.
2. So Weird: You all know I've always been into the spookier things in life, and this show was The X-Files for kids. I used to think Fi had it all: she got to tour the country with her rockstar mom all the while investigating paranormal activity ranging from alien encounters to banshees. What a life!
3. X-Men: Animated Series: This is one of my favorite cartoons. I remember watching it every weekend when I was young, and I still love it just as much. I still can't get over Rogue's ridiculously over the top Southern accent though, but the theme intro alone makes up for it.
4. Recess: This was my jam when I was in middle school. It used to play in the mornings as well and I'd watch it then have to power walk to school so I wouldn't be late, but it was worth it.
5. Lizzie McGuire: Find me a young girl in the early 2000s who didn't love this show. I always wished I had a little cartoon version of myself to speak whatever was on my mind. I'm so bummed that the reboot of this doesn't seem to be happening because adult Lizzie would've been everything.
Lemme know what you've been watching!