One of the hardest questions you can ask me is what sort of superpowers I would want. There's so many amazing abilities floating around, especially in the MCU, so here are just a few I would love to have.
1. Scarlet Witch: Wanda is one of my favorite characters in the Marvel universe, be it the films or comics. She has so many great abilities: she can manipulate reality and time and matter, she can teleport, and she can absorb and project energy. Plus, her whole vibe is just right up my alley.
2. Ant-Man: The only reason I would really want this one is because yes, you're able to go super tiny, but you can also make yourself bigger. Your girl is very small, and I would love just once to be able to reach things on high shelves or see over people at concerts.
3. Captain Marvel: Who wouldn't want to be Carol Danvers?! She's one of the most powerful characters in the MCU and such a badass. I mean, superhuman strength? Flight? Full on glowy? Sign me up.
4. Black Widow: If I have the option of being a super spy assassin with mastery over numerous weapons and hand to hand combat, I'm gonna take it.
5. Thor: This one is super simple: God of Thunder. Need I say more?
Lemme know your picks!
Man, it's hard to pick! I think Vision's powers would be fun to have. But Wanda has some awesome abilities too.ReplyDelete
Right?! So hard to choose. Vision's a good pick!Delete
Great picks! Scarlett is always my go-to choice because she can pretty much do everything. She could've annihilated Thanos in a second if they didn't have to make two movies. lol I love the rest of these too.ReplyDelete
Haha, exactly! She's the best.Delete
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete