This weeks 5FF topic is Marvel ships, be it relationships or friendships. Let's get into the picks!
1. Bucky and Steve: Let's get the most obvious one out of the way first. Steve and Bucky have been friends since they were young scrappy kids in Brooklyn, and despite a little brain washing on Bucky's part, their friendship continued to grow stronger throughout the years.
2. Natasha and Clint: Anyone who names their child after their friend deserves to be on this list! Their friendship is so fun and they both care for one another so much. Now, can we finally find out what happened in Budapest?
3. Groot and Rocket: Has there ever been a cuter relationship between a raccoon and a tree? I don't think so. Rocket is always so gruff and tough, but the way he watches over Groot, especially baby Groot, is so heartwarming.
4. Wanda and Vision: There are so many great relationships in the MCU, but this one always felt so pure to me. I can't wait for WandaVision on Disney+ cause it's gonna be such a fun deeper look at this relationship.
5. Tony Stark and Peter Parker: How can I not have these two on here?! I absolutely adore the pair together. Tony is such a great father figure to Peter, and they bounce off each other so well. Every time they're together it's either super funny or completely heartbreaking.
Lemme know your picks!